Here is the belly... It's growing every day! This was taken when I was 11 wks 2 days. I'm already having to get back into maternity clothes already. all my jeans are getting too tight and my shirts are starting to get too short.
For the first dr's appt., (Aug 26th) it went pretty good. They did the routine questions (ask about family's history and my history), did the physical examination, and drew blood. I heard the heartbeat... it was 158bpm. It's a very strong heartbeat and much faster than Ava's (her's was usually around 130-136bpm).
The next appt is set for Sept 16th. Kyle is planning on going to the next appt with me... we'll see how that will all go. Also, I think we will be scheduling the songram so we can make sure that there is only one baby in there.
As for morning sickness... it has subsided. I feel sick of course if I eat too much food. So right now I have to have small meals or very filling meals without having "too much." I still do have my moments of sickness but it's not as bad as it once was. The only thing that hasn't lessen is the fatigue. All I want to do is sleep, and that is difficult when you have a toddler running around. I'm making it through the day though!




No comments:
Post a Comment