Thursday, September 17, 2009

14 week Dr. Appt!

Yesterday I had my monthly dr appt! It went pretty good. Kyle was able to go with me this time! I've gained 3 lbs in 4 weeks, with a total of 4 lbs this whole pregnancy. We also got to hear the heartbeat again! The dr didn't tell us what the heartrate was, but it sounded pretty fast and strong. The dr recommended that I get the flu shot and get the swine flu vaccine the next time I have to come back in. Also, I have to do a 24-hour urine collection. Ugh! Those are no fun!! The reason why I have to do this is because of the pre-eclampsia I had last time with Ava. They want to go ahead and check my levels early and see if they can detect if I will have problems again this time around.

Next dr appt is set for Oct 15th... also we scheduled our ultrasound that day!!! We will find out whether we are having a boy or a girl.... thinking blue!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment