Alright here is the belly at 14 weeks! I swear I gain an inch every day!
Well here is an update on things going on with me. Kyle and I are pretty much back together. We are going to take things "slow". We are going to rebuild our relationship. We need to reestablish trust between us. I know that he will never cheat, it's trusting that he will make good decisions for us. We are not going to spend all of our time together. Basically, starting out with a fresh slate. Also, I've decided 100% that I will be keeping the baby and raising him or her. I started feeling the baby move two Saturdays ago and I'm starting to feel closer now to the baby-- didn't know if I mentioned that on the last blog post.
Well that is about it for now. I have my doctor's appt this Wednesday. I'm hoping that we'll be able to have an ultrasound to make sure we are only have one baby and that everything is looking good! Also, hoping that we will be able to schedule the ultrasound to find out the gender of the baby!! I'm starting to get really excited about everything!!! YAY!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment