It's official, Kyle is moving in. We've been talking about it for a couple weeks now, but just recently we pretty much made it a sure thing. Today he started to move in some things of his. We are making that huge step in our relationship. It's a little overwhelming, but it's a good overwhelming feeling. I'm excited about the move and ready to really start planning our life out. Wow, I'm really starting to feel like an adult!
As for baby news, the baby is moving. Starting to really notice movement now. We still haven't been able to feel the baby kick from the outside yet... Kyle has been really wanting to feel the baby. I'm getting huge and clothes are definitely not fitting too well at all! Our ultrasound and 18 week doctors appt is next Thursday!! I'm so excited! We'll find out if we are having a baby boy or girl!! And make sure that there is only one baby there and not twins!
Well that's all the news for now. Can't wait to post next week with pics of the ultrasound and of my growing belly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment