Saturday, October 17, 2009

We're having a...



we have no idea!! We weren't able to find out the gender because the baby's cord was in the way. Looks like we will have to wait another month or two to get another ultrasound. We have to know what we are having so we can plan and get things together for the baby!! Other than that, the baby looks healthy and everything is growing as scheduled. I'm now weighing in at 158lbs... think I've gained a total of 8lbs now (4 in one month).
Here is more pics of the baby!!I can't wait to hold my little one! He or she looks to cute!! Now here is a pic of my ever growing belly!! I swear the baby keeps getting lower. I'm carrying so much lower than I did with Ava...maybe it's a boy!
Well that's it for now! I'm sure I'll have more to post later!

No comments:

Post a Comment