Kinsley turned 6 months old on Sept 7th!!! She has her doctor appointment on the 20th. She now weighs 20 lbs 4 oz and is 27 1/2 inches long!!!!! She is in the 99th percentile for both height and weight. She is 100% a chunky baby, but not overly chunky. The doctor says that she looks great and seems to be doing great. Also, I have nothing to worry about with her development when I told him I was concerned she wasn't sitting up, standing, or crawling. He told me that since she has a little bit more meat on her bones is the reason why she isn't. She has to try harder on her own to become mobile. The only reason why some babies her age are already mobile is because they are a lot lighter...doesn't mean they are smarter! So yay to that! Kinsley is becoming mobile though! She is rolling around on the floor everywhere! She is also now loving baby food and we were given the ok to start giving her table food...only food that an old man can gum. Other than that she is doing great! Next check-up is in 3 months!

So the last post I mentioned that Ava was in Florida with her dad. Well a week after that he decided to tell me that he isn't letting her come back. That she needs to be down there with him and that it's better for her. So I take action, got my self a lawyer and eventually was able to go down to Florida to get my baby back. It's now turning into an ugly custody battle. He thinks that he is a better parent...which is funny because he denied her when I told him I was pregnant, then didn't have anything to do with her until she was 20 months old only because he was served papers for paternity and child support, then decides his girlfriend is more important for a whole year and only calls me a handful of times with no cards or presents to Ava, then when he is in a new relationship does he realize he needs to be in Ava's life all of a sudden...sorry but that doesn't make you a better parent. So now it probably will all be going to court. I told him from day one that I will do anything for my child. A judge is going to look at all of this and probably laugh or yell at him. I'm not worried at all. I have done nothing wrong. My children have everything they need and what they want. He has no idea what it takes to be a parent. We did get a little bit of a nice mini vacation with having to go down and get her. We took her immediately to the beach when we got her, then headed out of town towards New Orleans to see my brother! It was nice to have a break from all the b***s***! Anyways, Ava is doing great. She hasn't asked for her dad, only tells me that she loves him. Her speech is getting so much better and we can pretty much understand what she is telling us. She loves playing with sissy all the time. Her adjustment when she came back was really smooth...like she hadn't even gone to Florida. I'm so happy she is back with her family and friends!!!

As for everything else, life is pretty good. We are now getting Keegan every Wednesday night. I'm not too sure how I feel about it. I want her hear just not sure how the back and forth is going to be on her. We'll see how it goes. At least she gets to spend more time with us! She is starting to listen a lot more and our relationship is getting better. It's taking some time but we'll get there. She is now about an inch taller than Ava. And she will be turning 3 Oct 8th. Her mom is planning on having a party that Friday night.

I'm almost half way through this semester!! My grades are great! Still looking for a job and not having much luck. As for Kyle he just got a nice little raise at work. Which will help out so much! We are looking forward to this weekend with friends and family for my birthday! It'll be so nice to see everyone!! Can't believe I'm going to be 26 this year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment