Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Babies Babies Babies!!

No we are not expecting! LOL! But since my last post I found out that one of my best friends is expecting her first baby!! I'm so excited for Amanda and James! They are going to be great parents. I must say her way of telling me was quite amusing...she called me and told me she was confused after she took a pregnancy test that came back positive. She thought she tested to early. But I was there to reassure her that she probably was in fact pregnant and to schedule a doctor appointment. She did and it was confirmed, she is due in June!! I'm so happy!!!

As for my clan, Kinsley is doing wonderful! She is now 9 months old. We had he doctor appointment last week. She now weighs 22.8 lbs and is 28 inches long. She isn't crawling yet or trying to pull up. But that's ok, she is rolling all over the place and is starting to push herself around the house. She loves baby food and is really wanting the food we eat but we have to wait a bit until some teeth come through...still no teeth yet.

Ava is doing wonderfully! She is learning how to spell. She plays with her magnets on the floor and will guess how to spell certain words, she does pretty well but usually missing a letter or two. She is starting to recognize words in magazines, books, as well as on tv. She's doing great though, I couldn't be prouder of my little girl. Her relationship with Kyle is amazing! She gets so excited when Kyle calls me during his lunch and when he comes home from work! It is so nice to see how their relationship has grown.

Keegan is doing well also. We don't see her as much as we did. She mom isn't letting us have her on Wednesdays anymore. Oh well, we try to make up for lost time when we get her on our weekends. She had a birthday in October, she's now 3! Her mom threw her a birthday party at a park and family was there to celebrate. Her speech is getting much better. She's in a phase though where she whines alot. I think she is starting to realize that she doesn't get all the attention with daddy anymore. We are also working on that with her. It's just a big learning process with Keegan. It's so hard when we only have her 4 days out of the month.

Kyle and I are doing great! I've been trying to find a job but not having much luck. I've had a good number of interviews but keep getting the same result...they seem to go with people with more experience than I have. It's just sucks but I'm trying to stay positive. I know there is something out there for me! As for school, I just finished my fall semester and will be graduating in May!!! YAY!!! As for Kyle, he is considering going to school. He's not sure what he wants to go for yet but he is looking at his options.

Well things are going pretty good. Keeping our heads up at difficult times but coming through together as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment