Here is a pic of me at 21 weeks.
Monday, November 16, 2009
23 weeks!!
Baby K is moving like crazy! Loves to push on me and kick me at night. I'm getting bigger by the day and you can definitely tell that I am pregnant...belly is much more rounder!!!!
Here is a pic of me at 21 weeks.
So some much needed news updates... I have a job! I'm working at Bed Bath & Beyond. I'm loving it so far. I love the people that I work with. The only thing that is killing me is being on my feet for 8 hrs a day. I can't complain too much because I get plenty of hours and the pay isn't too bad. My next doctor appt is this wednesday, we'll find out how much weight I have gained. Also, we have set a date for the next ultrasound to find out the gender of the baby... date set for Dec 7th!!! I'm so excited to find out if we are having a Kyson Michael or a Kinsley Ann!!!
Here is a pic of me at 21 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




LOVE the name Kinsley! I thought it was going to be Keeley? Or did I just make that up? LOL! I miss you...you look adorable!
ReplyDelete