Wow, so I've been so busy with life lately that I haven't been on to update! I feel so bad but at the same it's been nice not feeling like I have to do something. I'm currently 38 weeks pregnant. I'm huge...ok not as big as I was with Ava but nonetheless I'm really feeling the weight of the baby. The doctor's appts have been great! I've only have gained 24 lbs and no pre-eclampsia! At my last appy my doctor checked me and I was dilated to 2 cm and 50% effaced. We had to go to the hospital last night because I was having regular contractions. They started around 2pm and weren't hurting at all. I was just noticing that my stomach was tightening alot. After dinner though, they started to be regular and getting strong. So we made the trip to the hospital. They checked me and I was on 2-3 cm dilated and 60%. We stayed in the hospital for a good 3 hrs until the sent me home. The contractions were coming and going but weren't strong enough to do anymore to my cervix. they gave me some ambien and told me to get some rest. The nurse told me that my cervix is getting really soft and that it could be any day now. Today, I just have been relaxing and resting. I've been having contractions off and on but nothing regular at all. My next doctor's appt is Monday. If I haven't delivered by then, the doctor is going to go ahead and schedule an inducement! So we will have a baby soon enough, probably on or before my due date since my doctor will be going on vacation on the 14th. We are playing the waiting game. We are excited and ready to meet our little girl or boy!!!
So here are some recent pics of the belly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment